Try Our Homemade Style Guacamole
We prepare and sell fresh guacamole and salsas at local farmers market. Order Today
Fill Your Tummy With Nutritious and Freshly Made Guacamole
Discover delicious and healthy food from We Guac Your World. For more than eight years, we have been delighting the residents of Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas with our famous guacamole. We sell our products at farmers markets and festivals throughout the local area.
What We Do
We prepare our fresh guacamole at the farmers markets. Our customers see and enjoy watching the process and see us packing it for them. It can’t be any fresher than that.
Made from all-natural ingredients, our products are free of preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, gluten, sugar, dairy, and oil, (the exception is our famous lime pay of course). To ensure the freshness of our treats, we chop the vegetables in a certified kitchen the day before the farmers markets open.
Why Choose Us
- We are proud to be a Hoosier company.
- We love giving jobs to teenagers who start gaining experience in customer service and logistics among other valuable life skills.
- We do what we do because we love it! And we enjoy sharing our products with you.
- When in season, we buy ingredients such as tomatoes, cilantro, onions, and peppers from local farmers.
- We believe that eating healthy is living healthy. We are here to help.
- We pay it forward. We choose one to three recipients a month in Monterrey to get financial help for either rent or school tuition.
- Fishers Farmers Market
- Broad Ripple Farmers Market
- Rick’s Cooking School
- Original City Farmers Market-Unavailable for the 2021 season
- Carmel Farmers Market
“You guys have the best guacamole I have ever tasted in my life.”
“This is the best guacamole in the world!”
“Just give me one of everything!”
“I put your salsa verde on everything, I can’t live without it!”
“I woke up early on a Saturday, to get here before you run out.”
“These baked tostadas have been great for my daughter who can’t eat gluten.”
“I don’t know what I’m going to do when the farmers markets are done. I’m going to have a withdrawal!”
Bag of Chips$1.50 Select options
Cactus Salad$6.50 – $21.00 Select options
Pico de Gallo$4.50 – $14.00 Select options
Guacamole$7.00 – $24.00 Select options
“I take pride in and absolutely love what I do!”
We Guac Your World Owner